MCTours Booking Terms and Conditions. January 2021
Mount Classics accepts your booking upon the following Terms
1. While we endeavor to provide the vehicle of your choice, we reserve the right to provide an alternative vehicle should there be a mechanical or other problem, which cannot be resolved. If we are unable to provide any vehicle for a booking due to our negligence then a 100% refund will be provided.
2. If you cancel your booking then refunds will be provided as follows:
Cancellation at least 29 days prior to booking date, loss of deposit paid.
Cancellation between 28 and 15 days prior to booking date, 75% refund.
Cancellation between 14 and 8 days prior to booking date, 50% refund.
Cancellation less than 7 days prior to booking date, no refund.
3. Should the hire period exceed that which has been booked then we will charge your credit card for any additional time at the hourly rate for the car, in 30-minute segments.
4. Only the number of passengers for which the car has been licensed will be carried.
5. We accept no responsibility for and injury to persons or damage to goods belonging to those persons except that which we have legal obligation so to do.
6. We accept no responsibility for any incident, delay or changes to the arrangements, which are outside of our control.
7. Our vehicles are fully licensed as Passenger Service Vehicles, hold current Certificates of Fitness, are fully insured and will be driven only by Passenger Service endorsed chauffeurs.
8. Where seat belts are fitted, it is the responsibility of the passengers to use them.
9. Children must be supervised by a responsible adult at all times.
10. No smoking will be allowed in the vehicles.
11. Any damage caused to the vehicles by the hirer will be charged to your credit card. A minimum charge of $200 will be made to your credit card for soiling of the vehicle.
12. Food and drink will only be allowed to be consumed in the vehicles at the discretion of the driver.
13. Transfers after 12 o'clock midnight will be subject to a 20% surcharge.
14. A 20% surcharge applies on all bookings made for a New Zealand Public Holiday.
15. A booking will only be confirmed once the $100.00 deposit per car is paid.
16. Payment in full is required at least 28 days prior to the transfer date.